|1945||Founded by Harry W. Browne, Browne’s Mortuary opened its doors at 400 Potter Street.|
|1960||Relocated to its present location at 441 N. Jefferson Avenue.|
|1990||Harry W. Browne passed away. The business was successfully operated from that day by Ora D. Browne and Alonzo L. Betts.|
|1997||Partnership between Ora D. Browne and Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence E. Moon of Flint, Michigan. Lawrence Moon becomes Chairman and Operating
Officer. Mrs. Browne becomes Chairperson Emeritus.
Remodeling project begins.
Alonzo L. Betts becomes General Manager.
Cheryl L. Scott-Brown becomes Office Manager.
|2006||Begin serving the people of Pontiac at Lawrence E. Moon Funeral Home of Pontiac, Michigan. Presently located: 268 N. Perry St.
Lawrence T. Moon, General Manager
|2012||Merger of the two oldest, active African-American funeral homes in Saginaw, MI. Browne's Mortuary and Evans-Smith Funeral Home become one, with a combined total of 144 years of service. The new name is Evans & Browne's Funeral Home..
Lois A. Dale joins management staff as Assistant Manager.